The word “positive” can be rightly called as an energy booster. It provokes new hopes in an individual by which he can easily achieve his required target or destiny. If we compare this word with the word “negative” then we can easily feel ourselves exhausted and depressed. In fact, negativity is not only a word but it is a destroyer or rightly called as a depressor as it depresses a person’s mind and thinking as well. It also suppresses anyone’s ability to carry out any task. According to me following are the five ways to become more positive:
1. Make those measurements by which you can feel positive. Think about the thing which gives you happiness. Try to make a habit of making a plan before getting any motive. This planning will make you able to achieve your desired goal easily. Never divert your mind towards negative aspects of life. Even I will suggest you not to even think about doing any negative act. As this is a very famous saying that we get results or outcomes according to our intentions.
2. Groom yourself by getting educated. An educated person’s thoughts are totally different as compare to an uneducated person. An educated person thinks wisely and with broad-mindedness. His thoughts are always positive. In contrast, if we observe an uneducated person’s thoughts then we will easily justify that he always thinks negative as he has lack of education. Education makes a person a positive thinker and achiever of his desired goals.
3. Meet those people who have a positive mentality. Learn from their lives. Learn from their experiences. Try to avoid those errors which they had in their lives. Consider them your mentor and try to follow them with a firm determination. Those guidelines obtained from such people must be helpful for you to follow and to implement.
4. Failure is the biggest teacher. It teaches that lesson which no teacher can teach. So never give up or get depressed after facing failures. Learn from those mistakes and try to avoid them. Do not repeat them. A wise person is who gets a lesson from them instead of getting embarrassed. If people always get success then he does not try his best to maintain that success. On the other hand, a person who faces failures becomes much spiritual to get success so he strives more.
5. Spread happiness all around. Do good to others without expecting that they will help you back. Never expect from others because expectations really hurt if not fulfilled. Do your best for the betterment of others. In this way, you will be able to be more positive and make changes around you and you will be able to spread happiness as well.
Hina Akhterpostgraduateaduate student from Karachi, she loves to read and write on topics about life and motivation.